NETENDERS, recognizes the importance of protecting the sphere of privacy of the User, for which it has developed a Data Protection Policy, so that the User freely and voluntarily decides if it wishes to facilitate to NETENDERS, the personal data that may be required or obtained for the uses contained herein. In accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, NETENDERS guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind, provided by our customers, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, adopting the technical and organizational measures necessary to prevent loss, misuse, alteration and/or unauthorized access. Third parties who cooperate with us in the management of this website comply with the same guidelines.
NETENDERS will treat your data and information provided with the strictest confidentiality. In accordance with Article 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), “NETENDERS HOLDING, S.L.” as data controller informs you of the following relevant aspects. This policy serves to provide additional second-level information, among the informative clauses that redirect to it, for this purpose.
This Data Protection Policy, which is part of NETENDERS group, is only applicable to this Website, that is, all the pages and sub-pages included in the domain www.netenders.com and the owner of this Website declines any responsibility for the different privacy and personal data protection policies that may be contained in the Websites that may be accessed through the hyperlinks located on this Website and not directly managed by our webmaster.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- Company name: NETENDERS HOLDING, S.L. (the “Company”)
- Headquarters: Via Laietana 47, 2-2 (08003, Barcelona, Spain).
- Tax identification n°: B-02.794.154.
- Legal representative: Éric GAUTIER (Sole Director).
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +34919019441
We process the information provided by the user for the following purposes:
- To facilitate Users’ navigation on the website.
- To respond to the User’s requests for information and/or consultations, suggestions, or requests about our products and services.
- To manage queries or requests from Users.
- To promote and or maintain the business relationship, commercial and institutional contact with the Company.
- To inform the Users and send them the information they request, to provide them with offers and send commercial communications of products that might interest them, general information about our products, news and activities of the brands and companies that belong to NETENDERS group.
- For profiling and analysis on the behavior of our customers when using our websites or applications.
- When the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract.
What is the category of your personal data?
The categories of data processed by NETENDERS are for identification purposes only and do not constitute special categories of personal data.
Where does the data come from?
All personal data that we process through our website originate directly from the person/user concerned. The User guarantees and responds of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertakes to keep them properly updated, informing the Company of any changes to the information provided through our forms and contact means.
How long do we keep your data?
Personal data will only be kept for the minimum period necessary for the satisfactory conclusion of its provision or until the user revokes his consent so that NETENDERS can manage the user’s requests and continue to send newsletters that may be of interest to him/her, as provided for by law.
When they are no longer necessary for these purposes, the data will be blocked for the legally established time periods to address any issues related to their processing, and in the event that they may be necessary for the exercise or defense against administrative or judicial actions, and may only be unblocked and processed again for these reasons. After this period, the data will be definitively cancelled or deleted, adopting the appropriate security measures to ensure their total destruction.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of data is the User’s consent, expressed in an informed, free and unequivocal manner, obtained in a separated way, or where appropriate the legitimate interest in order to manage the services and products carried out by the Company.
The Company may also contact the User and collect their data through other channels such as telephone, email, social networks in which case the user will be informed about the purposes for which their data will be processed, and where appropriate, their consent will be sought in each of these channels.
The user may revoke his consent at any time without retroactively affecting the processing of personal data carried out up to that time. It is the User’s obligation to inform NETENDERS of his/her current personal data so that the information contained in its files it is updated and free of errors.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
They will not be communicated to third parties without the User’s consent, unless required by law or the authorities, in which case it will be communicated to the User. In the event that any of the companies that belong to NETENDERS group contracts with an external company for data processing services, it shall be ensured that in the international data transfer procedure the appropriate guarantees are provided through the contract signed between the data exporter and importer, in order to guarantee the protection of their personal data and the full exercise of their rights in the event of breach.
THE COMPANY, with the aim of making its Data Protection Policy effective and efficient, has adopted the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized access or theft, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
The User may exercise the following rights before the Company at any time:
- Right of access: The User has the right to obtain information on whether or not NETENDERS is processing User’s personal data and, if so, to obtain information on the processing that has been or is being carried out, as well as on the recipients of the data.
- Rectification, limitation, deletion and/or opposition of data: The User has the right to have his/her data modified because it is inaccurate or incomplete, as well as to request the limitation of its processing, its deletion (the so-called “right to be forgotten”), and/or to object to its processing.
- Data portability: The user can receive his personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and can request their transmission to another data controller.
- Automated processing: You have the right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of your personal data, including profiling.
- Withdrawal: Withdrawal from the processing of your data is free of charge and you may at any time express your withdrawal of consent given to receive promotional or advertising communications by e-mail.
- Complaint to a supervisory authority: In the event that the user considers that there is a problem or infringement in the way their personal data is processed, they will have the right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Control Agency. In case that you are exercising your rights from Spain, shall be before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
The user can exercise the above-mentioned rights, under the conditions provided for by the legislation in force, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is recommended that the User provides all the information about the services he/she uses or has used and, if applicable, specifies the right he/she wishes to exercise, in order to be able to properly deal with his/her request, providing a photocopy of his/her ID card or equivalent document.
This Data Protection Policy has been drafted considering the current data processing on our website and will be uploaded accordingly to the changes in data processing. We invite the User to review the website policy at each use to keep up to date with the latest version.