This policy explains what cookies are and which cookies we use on the website (https://www.netenders.com).
What are cookies?
Cookies are files or small pieces of information that are downloaded to your computer or device when you access certain websites and applications and that store and retrieve information about the User’s browsing habits and use of a website and depending on the information they contain and the manner in which the User’s equipment is used, they may be used to recognize the User.
What types of cookies are there?
Below you will find a classification of cookies according to a series of categories:
According to the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity.
Depending on the duration of their activation:
– Session cookies: they collect and store data while the user accesses a website and disappear at the end of the session.
– Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal and can be consulted and processed for a certain period of time.
Depending on their purpose:
– Technical cookies: they allow the user to navigate and use the different options or services offered on a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist there, including those used to allow the management and operation of the website and activate its functions and services (control of traffic and data communication, session identification, access to restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order…). They also allow the use of certain complements that complete the functions of the website and that allow the integration of security elements, identification of the user’s session, activation of payment gateways, etc.
– Preference or personalization cookies: they allow the storage of personalized information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed in a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analytics or measurement cookies: These are used to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked, including quantifying the impact of advertising. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use of the service users.
– Geolocation cookies: they allow us to know where the user is located and to offer him/her the appropriate information according to the city or country that interests him/her the most. This cookie is anonymous.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of browsing habits that make it possible to develop a specific profile to which specific advertising can be offered.
What types of cookies are used on the Site?
- From third parties:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Microsoft: https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/privacystatement
- Google : https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr
- Pinterest : https://policy.pinterest.com/fr/cookies
- Effiliation : https://www.effiliation.com/politique-de-confidentialite/
- Awin : https://www.awin.com/fr/politique-de-confidentialite
- Linkedin : https://fr.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Criteo : https://www.criteo.com/fr/privacy/ccpa-privacy-policy/
- TikTok: https://ads.tiktok.com/i18n/official/policy/privacy?
The user may be informed of transfers to third countries which, where applicable, are carried out by third parties in accordance with their corresponding policies.
How do I enable and block cookies?
Even when you reject certain cookies, you will still be able to access the website, but depending on the nature and purpose of the rejected cookies, navigation and some related public services may be affected.
The user can configure cookies (allow, block or delete them) through the control panel provided on the Site, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you are using.
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies. If you block cookies, it may affect the performance and optimization of the web pages you visit.
In addition, the user can review the options and instructions provided by their browser through the following links:
– Internet Explorer Cookie Settings
– Firefox Cookie Settings
– Google Chrome Cookie Settings
– Safari Cookie Settings
– Opera cookie settings
These browsers are subject to updates or changes, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully adjust to the browser version.
The user should take into account that if he accepts third-party cookies, he will have to delete them from the browser options.
The information will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and, in particular, for the periods indicated above in relation to each cookie, with the exception of information that must be kept for longer periods in accordance with the legal framework in force and in order to meet any obligation or liability that may arise from the relationship and/or processing.